Navigation>>Home > News & Notice > Notice > view
News & Notice
Lost or Stolen Scholarship Student’s Bank Card
Post: 2014-11-26 08:50  View:1334

Dear scholarship students,

For your convenient, please keep your bank card very carefully; make a copy of the card or have an E-copy with you.

If your bank card has been lost or stolen, you must take your passport to go to Bank of China (Located at crossing of Qianjin Street and Xiuzheng Road) to report and apply a new one. Please print this information (账号不变、原卡挂失、补办新卡) and show it to the bank officers.

If you need help, please call 85166885.

                              Office of International Students


Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, Xiuzheng's Road No. 1505 friendship Hall of Jilin University



Copyright Reserved College of International Education,Jilin University of China 2017 ©