Navigation>>Home > Campus Life > Visa > view
Campus Life
Housing Registration
Post: 2014-11-17 13:39  View:1851

Foreigners must get a housing registration form within the 24 hours after their arrival in China. In most cases a temporary housing registration form has to be filled in. If you live on the campus of Jilin University or a hotel, simply go to the reception desk of your residence. If you rent an apartment off campus, you must visit the local police station promptly with your landlord.
Please note that if you have renewed your passport, or changed your address, you must re-apply for a new housing registration form within 10 days. Failure to do so, you will be regarded as an illegal resident and fined heavily accordingly.

Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, Xiuzheng's Road No. 1505 friendship Hall of Jilin University



Copyright Reserved College of International Education,Jilin University of China 2017 ©